• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬
New at the parks

6b6c13b681c41f80a8daa7e59f093030.jpg

PC: Buddha.belly.pins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crud. Guess I'd better pick up a bunch of babysitting hours so I can collect these. The whole set is ADORABLE, but the red kangaroo is killing me. I must have it. Does anybody else remember the cartoon from the 80's, "Dot and the Kangaroo"? There's a song that goes, "The best way to travel, the smart thing to do, is to ride in the pouch of a red kangaroo!"

Yo, I know it was an anniversary year... But geebus Murphy... I feel like this is the 7th pin drop for SB this year...

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Oh yes. To quote someone on this board…
“I feel like I’m being attacked “
Hahaha

Yo, I know it was an anniversary year... But geebus Murphy... I feel like this is the 7th pin drop for SB this year...

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Always gotta count on WDI, WDCS (DEC), DSSH, DLP, US Parks, PALM now. And who knows what else if the other International Parks want to get in the mix, Loungefly, licensees, locations doubling up.

Or be like me, and pretend most of them don't exist... It's the only way to survive Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast and Dumbo all having 5 or 0 year anniversaries in the same year.

giphy.gif

Always gotta count on WDI, WDCS (DEC), DSSH, DLP, US Parks, PALM now. And who knows what else if the other International Parks want to get in the mix, Loungefly, licensees, locations doubling up.

Or be like me, and pretend most of them don't exist... It's the only way to survive Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast and Dumbo all having 5 or 0 year anniversaries in the same year.

giphy.gif

Don't you love when multiple collection anniversaries overlap? It happens with Robin Hood (November 1973) and Sword in the Stone (December 1963) back to back.

Pink a la Mode is out of control.

They must be stopped!

It’s like every other day is a new release.

I love love love new SB pins….but there must be other characters that they can release for awhile.
To let me catch my breath. And to buy groceries this month ;0)

Back