• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

3" vinylmations for trade

3" vinylmations for trade

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Hello everyone. I have the following Vinylmation figures for trade.
They are all 3" and do not have the original boxes.

Some of them have the cards with them so I will list that beside each one.
Here they are and I would like to trade pins for them unless I can get ones we really want and need. Please PM me with any offers.

Thank you:

images
with card as shown

images
no card
images
no card
images
with card

Thank you and let me know if interested.

Last edited:
I love the penguin my daughters is a theta pi and its their mascot where did you get it and where can i get one? AND NO dont you send it to me just because

Hello everyone. I have the following Vinylmation figures for trade.
They are all 3" and do not have the original boxes.

Some of them have the cards with them so I will list that beside each one.
Here they are and I would like to trade pins for them unless I can get ones we really want and need. Please PM me with any offers.

Thank you:

images
with card as shown

images
no card
images
no card
images
with card

Thank you and let me know if interested.

I know you live in the US, but would you ever trade/buy/sell to Canadians? I just started my collection so I don't have anything to trade but would love to buy, and trade in the future... I would understand if it's too much hassle.

Back