• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

30 spots, $10 A SPOT. Many spots being donated for the bike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 spots, $10 A SPOT. Many spots being donated for the bike!
It all depends on how long the selection process takes. We need to hear from DonnaM and then we will get rolling.

I am so sorry for the delay.
Dumb job lol

Can't believe I was first. So excited

i would like # 1 scar pin

Last edited:
Well David we decided to join in this venture as well and donate some extra pins and you beat us to that post so there! :p Next is crushedbubbles. The list below is what is still available. So far we have the Scar pins and the Rapunzel pins for the bike plus what we decide to add to the box. I need an address of where to send them though... Anyone have one? A domestic address I hope!

I am the ONLY person trading this pin!
(LE100)
and
and
The rest. All of the below are LE pins

Dag-blastit! You step away from the forums for ONE LOUSY DAY to do some work, and the whole flabbergoobered thing goes sideways!

First of all, I feel very selfish, but I need the Jasmine pins for a gift and I don't know that I would be able to buy them back from the auctions (based on all the spot zapping and gift giving going on, there appear to be some high rollers in the DPF family!!)

HOWEVER, please donate the rest of the pins I won - just let me know which ones they turned out to be, so I will know when I try to buy them back... :lol:

There REALLY needs to be a law or something about forum posts that make me feel like I have been chopping onions! Honestly, with all the gooey GOODness around here, I could just SPIT! Bah! Humbug! :goofy:

OK. I think I have everything updated. It is now ownedbycats turn. The list of what has been chosen is updated in the first entry. You are all keeping me on my toes with this one! LOL It is for a great cause though and I am happy to be a part of it. Below is what is still available.

I will take Iridessa and Nemo.

You only select one spot at a time. I gave you the Iridessa pin since it was on the list you sent me. If the Nemo pin is still available when the time comes for your next selection I will give it to you as well. If not you will have to choose something else for your second pin.

Thank you! In an effort to help even further I have started a 20 spot game with $5 of each spot going toward Ida's bike. It will be a $100 donation in the end! I hope some of you will check it out. Thanks!

Still waiting on Ownedbycats... this game really slows down when people do not send me a list.

Thanks David for switching spots with me. I'll take

Pin 64167: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2008 - Pumpkin Donald

Sorry I'm late, I didn't expect to be up so soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back