• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

30 Spots. Pick your Own Prize. Marquee, DSF, PTDs, Artist Proof, WDI and Many More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 Spots. Pick your Own Prize. Marquee, DSF, PTDs, Artist Proof, WDI and Many More!

fordracing31

The Eye Lady
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hello Everyone and Welcome to my Game!

Game Details:

1. I have a list of 30 movies you can choose from. If you would like to buy a spot please post in this thread what movie spot you would like to take.

2. This is a pick your own prize game and the picking order will be determined by using a list randomizer with radom.org. The number of the movie spot is what will be entered into the list randomizer.

3. Once all spots are filled payment is due within 24 hours. Within this time I will announce a date and time when the list randomizer will be done. I will snapshot the results with the time stamp of the exact date and time chosen on post #2 of this thread.

Game Information:

1. There is a total of 30 spots in this game and there is no limit on the number of spots you can buy. Each spot cost $26.00 with Free Shipping in the U.S. and $6.55 one time charge for International shipping.

2. Payments are accepted by Paypal to rachel_ford2001@yahoo.com as Goods
Note: Please pay as Goods, it will not be cheaper to pay as gift since I am the one covering the fees.

3. There is a deadline on this game. All spots will need to be filled by
November 13, 2013 for this game to be a go.

Prizes:

A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H.

I. J. (AP) K. (AP) L.(AP) M. N. O. P.

Q. R. S. T. U. V. W. Y.

X. Z. AA. BB. CC. DD. Clicking on the pic takes you to its pinpic page!

Movie Selections:

1. Aladdin
2. The Little Mermaid
3. Bolt
4. Lilo & Stitch
5. The Jungle Book
6. Lady and the Tramp
7. Robin Hood
8. Hercules
9. Alice in Wonderland
10. Cinderella
11. Beauty and the Beast