• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$5 Slots, Win BatB PODM plus more! ALL SLOTS GONE!!! Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
$5 Slots, Win BatB PODM plus more! ALL SLOTS GONE!!! Merry Christmas

johnny58

Welcome to the Grid
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
UPDATE:

Beauty and the Beast PODM ADDED!!!! :)

Merry Christmas to All!!!

What better way to spend the holiday with the ones you love, Family. Whether this family is your friends, loved ones, co-workers, or even the ones on this amazing forum!!! This is the time of giving, happiness, and love. Therefore I would like to spend this time by raffling off pins, CANDY, and other goodies that you will greatly enjoy!

What you see below are pins YOU will win in this raffle. All these pins are beautiful and are looking to bring holiday happiness to YOU!!!

BUT THAT'S NOT IT! HAVE SOME CANDY!!! AND A STOCKING w/ PIN!!!!! :)

That is correct, are individuals that purchase at least 3 slots will receive a stocking with candy and random rack pin in it. Also winners of receive a stocking as well. My little gift to you for being such as great sport during these holiday time.

ALSO,

This raffle will include Mystery pins that are not pictured (hint: Gondola scenes), DVD's (G-PG13), holiday gifts! :)

Resampled_2012-11-30_00-51-18_731.jpg

Resampled_2012-11-30_00-51-30_885.jpg

Resampled_2012-11-30_00-51-38_230.jpg

Prizes
1. Lilo and Stitch as Belle and Beast
2. Aladdin PODM
3. Wreck it Ralph Marquee
4. Nightmare before Christmas Marquee
5. Pirates of the Caribbean Collector Set
6,7,8. Two of the Six pins pictured in the second photo (includes DSF, LE100, Tangled, Jessica, Stitch, Star Wars)
9. Mystery
10. Mystery

This is how it works, there will be TEN big pins winners for the raffle. Each winner will receive one of the selections above. There will FIVE other winners for mystery Christmas gifts. Each slot will be $5, and there will be 100 slots available. Shipping cost will be $2 per order (ie. 5 slots would be 27$, or 2 slots would be $12 etc.). The payment must be made to paypal as a GIFT, non-gift payment must include $.50 per slot to cover fees. Please include you shipping address in the notes of payment, a pm can be sent as well. Requested slots will be held for 4 days while payment is in process. Request slot are expect to be paid for, for the fairness of others that might want to participate. There is NO limit to the amount of slot that can be purchased. Winners will be announced December 14, 2012 and shipped out by December 18, 2012.

paypal email: Johnny58@stu.argosy.edu

I just want to thank everyone on this forum for the amazing year that happened and wish everyone a happy new year as well!

As the great King Candy once said, "HAVE SOME CANDY!!!"​

Last edited:
Slots available: 0

25 Slots : TheOtherSteve (paid)
15 Slots : Disneycrazee (paid)
10 Slots : Alexjr1967 (paid)
6 Slots : Alibeport (paid)
6 Slots : PinHunters (paid)
5 Slots : Disneydreamer (paid)
5 Slots : Bedstrom13 (paid)
5 Slots : Jsutherin1 (paid)
5 Slots : CMR626 (paid)
3 Slots : Catz (paid)
3 Slots : Orlandoismycat (paid)
3 Slots : Berrygood (paid)
3 Slots : tinker (paid)
3 Slots : Luvsulley (paid)
3 Slots : honeybunny (paid)

Last edited:
UPDATE:
if you did not send me your address via paypal, or include user dpf along with address, please send it to me ASAP, or your prize/stocking will be delayed. Thank you! -King Candy

UPDATE 2:

Your winners are now in, thank you for playing everyone, and please make sure your address has been sent to me for no delay in mailing! - King Candy

WINNERS:

1. TheOtherSteve
2. Catz
3. Jsutherin1
4. Disneycrazee
5. Alexjrl1967
6. TheOtherSteve
7. TheOtherSteve
8. Alexjrl1967
9. Disneycrazee (PODM)
10. Benstrom13 (PODM)

Mystery Gift Winners: