• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

500 Internal Server Error - anyone else experiencing this?

500 Internal Server Error - anyone else experiencing this?
Hey everyone!

I've been checking into the logs and it seems like an issue on our hosts' server; unfortunately, it's not something we can physically get to/access, and those errors are just hiccups on their end -- on the up side, the issues aren't really persistent (appear to just be temporary hiccups, if you reload the page, it'll often come right back up).

the site HAS grown a lot in the 2 years (wow, already?!) we've been around, and we may need to consider moving to a new host or a different server, but with that, obviously comes exponentially increasing cost. We're trying to keep the entire site free for everyone, and all the current features will continue to remain free (nothing will be downgraded from its current state or taken away at any point for anyone). We _are_ working on that fabled DPF "gold" ... so stay tuned ;)

That sounds great! I know that there are many members that would be happy to pay for extra inbox storage, picture storage, and more.

Also, I'm sure that many members would be happy to contribute to the expansion of this great resource that has been made available for to us free!

I know it's been happening A LOT lately (even to me) -- and I need ot work with our host to see what's happening.

Part of the growing pains, I guess -- we've grown a lot in the last few years!

hmmm cicada...;et me run crap past my hubby---he is super busy but this is field.
as for me i have the same issue and the worst is when i type a big loong post or PM and then i "loose"it.. uggg

Back