• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

(500+ pins): DSF, DS.com, AIW, NBC, Tink, Villains, Princesses, Stich, PODMs

Hi,
I may have missed these, or they may be gone, but there's a few I may be interested in depending on price:

[h=3]Pin 107778 WDI - Bambi and friends Groundhog Day 2014[/h][h=3]Pin 59570 DLR - E-Ticket Collection - it's a small world (Jumbo) [probably out of my budget, but doesn't hurt to ask!][/h]
& the other two you have prices for are sadly out of budget for me. Thank you!

[h=3][/h]

Hi,
I may have missed these, or they may be gone, but there's a few I may be interested in depending on price:

[h=3]Pin 107778 WDI - Bambi and friends Groundhog Day 2014[/h][h=3]Pin 59570 DLR - E-Ticket Collection - it's a small world (Jumbo) [probably out of my budget, but doesn't hurt to ask!][/h]
& the other two you have prices for are sadly out of budget for me. Thank you!

[h=3][/h]

Pin 107778 WDI - Bambi and friends Groundhog Day 2014 is $35 and I have Pin 59570 DLR - E-Ticket Collection - it's a small world (Jumbo) listed at $275. You can see pictures of it in the 2nd post...

Back