• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

58 Pins Left. Have you seen us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
58 Pins Left. Have you seen us?

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Here are all the pins left on my wants list. If you or anyone you know have seen any of these pins recently, please report it to me. :p

I'm going to list them in order of importance as best as I can since Ashley and I share this list. :)

Last edited:
Darn! I just saw someone at the park with Pin 83783: Disney Store Europe - 101 Dalmatians 50th Anniversary the other day but I forgot who :( If I remember who they are I'll let you know!

Darn! I just saw someone at the park with Pin 83783: Disney Store Europe - 101 Dalmatians 50th Anniversary the other day but I forgot who :( If I remember who they are I'll let you know!

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

I always see your thread, and then feel bad. I've "seen" 4 of your wants. I see a few of them every day in my extra bedroom (the others are in a tote, so harder to see). But they aren't going anywhere, because they are among my favorites.

So I can only offer good luck!

ooh you have some really hard ones. Good luck! If I see anything. I will let you know.

Thanks!

I always see your thread, and then feel bad. I've "seen" 4 of your wants. I see a few of them every day in my extra bedroom (the others are in a tote, so harder to see). But they aren't going anywhere, because they are among my favorites.

So I can only offer good luck!

Don't feel bad, I am in the same position with other traders too. Thanks for your encouragement! :)

Just a thought, if you see any of the pins I need on eBay/for sale elsewhere and you can purchase them, I would be more than willing to trade you! Of course, if I had something you needed. :)

Hmm, not sure if want to help, lol, as what I have is part of my collection and framed somewhere in the house and hanging, but I do own 3373, 10547 & 14648 and have for quite some time. Now, I did part with a few dalmatians a while ago to help out an even more addicted 101 D collector (to reamain anonymous LOL) so the possibility is there, but not really inclined to do so, just to warn you, and the footstool is another story entirely. So, forewarned is forearmed but maybe I'm just in a mood to tease today, orrrr maybe I'm just giving a chance to someone who is asking for just that. :bigthumb:

Very Cheshire Cat like. ;)

If you are willing to part with any of those and are interested in anything I have for trade, please let me know!

Hmm, not sure if want to help, lol, as what I have is part of my collection and framed somewhere in the house and hanging, but I do own 3373, 10547 & 14648 and have for quite some time. Now, I did part with a few dalmatians a while ago to help out an even more addicted 101 D collector (to reamain anonymous LOL) so the possibility is there, but not really inclined to do so, just to warn you, and the footstool is another story entirely. So, forewarned is forearmed but maybe I'm just in a mood to tease today, orrrr maybe I'm just giving a chance to someone who is asking for just that. :bigthumb:

Let's start with:

This doesn't seem like it would be hard to find and yet I can't seem to find anyone who has one for trade? Anyone have it?

I see this one floating around. Anyone have it for trade? Or possibly want to buy it online and trade me? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back