• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to Disneyland on Saturday, January 12, 2013 so if you're looking for any pins, please let me know. At this time, I am offering this for the US only.

NOTE: I am only listing the LE items since you can typically buy the non-LE items online.

Cost for your item will be retail cost + tax + shipping. Tax is 8% in Anaheim, CA (as of January 1, 2013, sales tax goes up 0.25%)

All items, payment must be received as a gift by Friday January 11, 2013 at 6 pm Pacific Time (I usually shut the computer off around that time).

Remember: Mystery boxes and some other pins are non-refundable once purchased. If you want me to purchase mystery boxes (like the new Mad T party pins or the NBC/Haunted Mansion ones listed below), let me know if you want me to open the boxes and try to trade for a full set for you or whether you'd want to open them yourself.

List of pins coming out in January 2013 are here:
http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/eventPins?id=64566

And here's a copy & paste:

Piece of Disney History - Pirates of the Caribbean® Attraction Pin
Date: 01/03/2013
Retail: $13.95
Edition Size: 1000

Disneyland® Resort Passholder Train Tour Tickets Pin - Donald Duck
Retail:
Edition Size: 3000

**ODD THAT THERE ISN'T A PRICE HERE but the last few AP only pins have been $11.95 (the key and the 4 piece puzzle/seasons set)**

and here's late December 2012 releases (in case they are still available).

2012 Merry Christmas Pin - Grumpy & Dopey
Date: 12/25/2012
Edition Size: 2000

Mickey's Toontown 20th Anniversary Pin
Date: 12/27/2012
Retail: $11.95
Edition Size: 750

2012-2013 Happy New Year Hourglass Pin

Disneyland Resort Happy New Year Pin: 2012-2013

**NOTE: The 1/3/13 date isn't set in stone as far as me going, I won't know for sure until 1/2/13 (going with a friend). If I don't end up going, I will let you know (am fairly certain we are going on 1/12/13, though!)

PM Sent. Please let me know.

I am going to Disneyland on Saturday, January 12, 2013 so if you're looking for any pins, please let me know. At this time, I am offering this for the US only.

NOTE: I am only listing the LE items since you can typically buy the non-LE items online.

Cost for your item will be retail cost + tax + shipping. Tax is 8% in Anaheim, CA (as of January 1, 2013, sales tax goes up 0.25%)

All items, payment must be received as a gift by Friday January 11, 2013 at 6 pm Pacific Time (I usually shut the computer off around that time).

Remember: Mystery boxes and some other pins are non-refundable once purchased. If you want me to purchase mystery boxes (like the new Mad T party pins or the NBC/Haunted Mansion ones listed below), let me know if you want me to open the boxes and try to trade for a full set for you or whether you'd want to open them yourself.

List of pins coming out in January 2013 are here:
http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/eventPins?id=64566

And here's a copy & paste:

Piece of Disney History - Pirates of the Caribbean® Attraction Pin
Edition Size: 1000

Disneyland® Resort Passholder Train Tour Tickets Pin - Donald Duck
Retail:

**ODD THAT THERE ISN'T A PRICE HERE but the last few AP only pins have been $11.95 (the key and the 4 piece puzzle/seasons set)**

and here's late December 2012 releases (in case they are still available).

2012 Merry Christmas Pin - Grumpy & Dopey
Date: 12/25/2012
Edition Size: 2000

Mickey's Toontown 20th Anniversary Pin
Retail: $11.95
Edition Size: 750

2012-2013 Happy New Year Hourglass Pin

Disneyland Resort Happy New Year Pin: 2012-2013

**NOTE: The 1/3/13 date isn't set in stone as far as me going, I won't know for sure until 1/2/13 (going with a friend). If I don't end up going, I will let you know (am fairly certain we are going on 1/12/13, though!)

I tried to PM you...said you were out of space and needed to clear room.

bump up. The Peter Pan Window to the Magic comes out on 1/24/13. Pretty sure I can still get them on 1/26/13 :)

bump up! I can purchase the new Pixar mystery boxes. Unknown price but based upon past prices of $16.95/box, we will go with that (for now). So, with tax = $18.31. Shipping will depend on how many you want (and prices rise on Sunday so won't know new figures till then.) If the cost of the items exceeds a certain amount (i.e. you want me to buy you 20 boxes so you'll have 40 pins), they will be shipped insured and/or with signature confirmation (don't forget to figure that into the cost of shipping)

Also let me know if you want me to open the boxes and try to trade for the set for you or what?!

Thanks!

Are the Pixar Mystery Pins $16.95 for a two pack?

It appears to be, but I haven't gone there to find out. I was told someone posted in the discussion thread that they were $16.95/2 pack. I have orders for lots of boxes so I think I might close this out for now (availability of Pixar boxes).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back