• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

6 Beloved Tales is the Grand Prize! 1st Game! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 Beloved Tales is the Grand Prize! 1st Game! =D

csalsaito

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
First off spots are $25 a spot, that includes shipping costs. There are 29 spots.
Pins are attached to a number already. If you wish to buy a spot please inquire below and not through PM.

Here are pictures of the prizes.
THE PICTURE WITH 6 BELOVED TALES IS ONE PRIZE
My pictures got cut off when I tried to post them.
any questions? feel free to ask.

csalitoGame1_zps4a84aa2e.jpg

csalitoGame27_zpse27dbd8e.jpg

csalitoGame814_zpsb104da80.jpg

csalitoGame15-21_zpsf5808392.jpg

csalitoGame2228_zpsa4d86827.jpg

looking for the last prize. ill post it as soon as possible
These are not the winning numbers

1. Tinawap
2. Nblaughs
3. dalamara
4. Fordracing31
5. Firebaby22
6. Fordracing31
7. Monarcas1073
8. Dizpinfreak
9. Pbs10
10. HandA
11. Dizpinfreak
12. CMR626
13. Dizpinfreak
14. Dalamara
15. Pbs10
16. Pgalaxy309
17. Boule
18. Dizpinfreak
19. Tinawap
20. Snofsan
21. Tinawap
22. Fordracing31
23. Firebaby22
24. Boule
25. Dizpinfreak
26. Dalamara
27. Nicoleox92
28. Boule
29. Dizpinfreak

This is my first game and if you have any tips leave them below please :)

Last edited:
I suggest you take some sort of picture with a time and date stamp as record of which pins go with which number or send the list to a Mod just so everyone knows it was legit. I trust you, it'll just cover you.

I suggest you take some sort of picture with a time and date stamp as record of which pins go with which number or send the list to a Mod just so everyone knows it was legit. I trust you, it'll just cover you.
ok ill send that right away. which mod should i send it too?

Hi there,
Would you mind labeling the prizes in the photos or listing them out? I think I see how they are grouped, but I'm only counting 28 (groupings?), so I must not be right. I'm pretty sure I want to take the gamble on this, but a little more detail on the runner-up prizes would probably seal the deal for me.

Thanks!
Melanie

Hi there,
Would you mind labeling the prizes in the photos or listing them out? I think I see how they are grouped, but I'm only counting 28 (groupings?), so I must not be right. I'm pretty sure I want to take the gamble on this, but a little more detail on the runner-up prizes would probably seal the deal for me.

Thanks!
Melanie
yes of course! =D i'll get on that right now ill have them labeled to groups. any recoomendations?

yes of course! =D i'll get on that right now ill have them labeled to groups. any recoomendations?

If you want, you can PM me which pins are in which groups and I'll just photoshop circles around prizes so that people can see them and then you can put them in the OP ^_^ If not, you could always just post which pins make up which groups ^_^

I'm so tempted to go against my better judgement for this game (my better judgement is to not play games haha xD).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back