• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! 6000 post zap game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! 6000 post zap game!!!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
:nono:Do not comment or reply unless you are entering this zap mayhem game!:nono:​

Alright! I hit 6k posts! :rolleyes:

To celebrate, I am letting 1 person pick a random other person to zap with the pin shown below.

:rock:Heres the deal.
  1. Reply on here, ONLY once. :roll:Do not reply again, multiple replies from one person will be cause for disqualification. I am hoping there will be enough interest that I wont need to bump the thread.
  2. just put a reply, it can be any reply. just a "count me in" or something.
  3. DO NOT list who you want to send it to in your reply. it is a ZAP, and thus a surprise for the person you choose if you win.:eek:
  4. Once the entries are closed I will use a randomizer to pick a number. If the randomizer picks one of my "bumps" then i will run it again.:dunno:
  5. Whoever had a reply on the number picked is the person who gets to zap someone with the pin shown below. I will contact you privately for info on your choice.
  6. I will then send the person they chose the pin. :rofl:

Here is the pin you get to zap to someone:

Pin 95376: Mother's Day 2013 - Queen Elinor and Merida

Entry for this zap game ends on Friday June 7th At 11:59 pm

Let the fun commence!!!!!
:meeko::dumbo::koda::pooh::chip::fig::madhatter::tigger::donald:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back