• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

8/28 Newest Updates and remaining extra POMH pics are all on Page 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to pm's right now!

Mary, so sorry, I was so busy replying to pm's that I just realized I had not answered yours. Off to message you back now but yes we are still good. I have your pins held for you and they are not going anywhere until you are ready for them. :)

All newly paid packages are on the way as of today. Hope you will enjoy them!

Just got my conf on my studio space so I am 95% in on it. I am so excited! Best get some more pins sold to work on fixing up the studio now so please see if I have something you are looking for. Check out my trades! :)

4/18 - Moved around several pins after making my boards last week. I have added quite a few pins over to my trades as well as pulled some from my trades into my collection. ;) Have a look and let me know if you are interested in anything. Looks like I will be starting to set up my studio next month! I am so excited about it but with the start up costs of that I am trying to be wise and set aside as much as possible. :)

I am also still offering my full color Mystery Stamp set even though I have not moved them all to my trades.

Sorry, I did not see that you had posted this. Actually, I got permission from the mods to post this way. :) As long as I am not asking for offers and can give prices when asked it not a problem as I just had too many to work on such a huge list without knowing what anyone may be interested in. ;)

Anyways, I'd be glad to price these for you. :)

Pin 831: Disney Gallery - Magical Moments Sleeping Beauty Box Series Set (Fauna / Flora / Merryweather) - on hold right now
Pin 2421: DLR - 45th Anniversary Parade of Stars (Snake Archer) $8
Pin 3012: WDCC Three Fairies - on hold as well
Pin 4710: Alice in Wonderland Japanese Mini Pin Set #2 - $65
Pin 11488: DLR - Big Hat Series (Mad Hatter) - $17
Pin 14559: Disney Boxed Collection (Sleeping Beauty) - $70
Pin 30856: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Am With Fish - $40
Pin 31950: Coffret Princesses Féeriques - Fairy-like Princesses Set - not for sale
Pin 31960: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cheshire Cat Hot Air Balloon - on hold
Pin 35157: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Alice, Mad Hatter & Cheshire Cat - on hold
Pin 36030: Disney Auctions - Alice in Wonderland (Jumbo) - on hold
Pin 37615: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Fantasia Centaurette with Fan - $60
Pin 42668: Disney Auctions - Fantasia 6 Pin Set (Satyrs and Unicorns) - $70
Pin 64686: DSF - Flora, Fauna and Merryweather - Sleeping Beauty 50th Anniversary - $20
Pin 83035: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Cinderella (The one with Lucifer) - on hold

Some of these are on hold right now as there are 2 people looking to make a large purchase and I am just waiting to hear back from them one way or the other before I offer them out to anyone else.

How much are these pins?
Pin 26427: Disney Auctions - Animal Pals Set (Bambi & Thumper)
Pin 88863: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Lady and the Tramp

Animal Pals Bambi - $85
Lady and the Tramp Marquee - tied up in a possible trade right now but I can let you know if it does not work. :)

5/2 - Random update to remove pics of sold POMH pins and such. Pinpics has also had traders updated so if you see anything there you are interested in I am willing to sell most (but not all...haha) things on the trades list. :) Still have Stamp set (full color) for sale as well but would really like to sell as a set.

That's the one I was wondering about too! I stumbled on that set on pinpics last week and fell in love. And of course, there are none available on the bay so I'd be curious to hear how much this one would be.

I actually JUST got that one in a trade. I put it in my trades list as somebody I was working on a trade with wanted it so I put it there so it would show a match but for now I don't really want to sell it. I might use it in a trade but if I don't I think I might want to hang on to it for a little bit. :)

As for a general "value" idea though... I saw 2 sell on ebay recently with one going for $47.xx with bidding and one at $88 as a buy it now.

Do I have anything you would trade for:

Pin 27743: JDS - Disney Dreams CD Artwork Pin Set (Dumbo)

Please let me know . . .

Gah, I am sorry! I did not see this until just now! I took a look through your trades but I don't see anything right now. That one is a hard one from me. I had 3 of the pins from that set at one time and I have sold or traded the other 2 so this is my last one and I really like it. I would be looking for one of my grails for it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back