• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A couple of questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of questions!

earthbound

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
When viewing the forum, i have "rogue" date/time stamps in middle or left hand of screen - these seem to be a duplicate of the last post date/time stamp!

Also number of active members = 253 BUT members list states 251 which is correct?

Just an observation!!

Do these rogue timestamps still appear after quitting and restarting your browser?

The reason the active members count and member list count is off is due to a few spam bots that registered for the site. Their accounts have since been banned. Steps have been taken and we shouldn't be seeing anything like this again in the future.

Do these rogue timestamps still appear after quitting and restarting your browser?.

I'll double check tonight! The stamps appear using my works Laptop (Windows XP Professional running IE6 I think! - archaic I know!!) My lappie is Vista running IE also - I don't remember seing the problem here though last night!

The reason the active members count and member list count is off is due to a few spam bots that registered for the site. Their accounts have since been banned. Steps have been taken and we shouldn't be seeing anything like this again in the future.

Thanks for the response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back