• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A New Jessica Pin For/From The BF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A New Jessica Pin For/From The BF!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So the bf bought a new Jessica pin without me knowing! :lol: Said he liked it! Told me I have to frame it and put it in the Jessica room. :) Not sure if it is for him or from him for my collection, ha ha! :D I have to admit, I do like the pin quite well :drool:, and do not think I had seen it before he purchased it! It is a Disney Auctions LE 100:rock:

He has good taste! :D

I believe this is one of the sets that disappeared/lost and then came up for sale later on disneyshopping.com. Its a pretty pin :)

I believe this is one of the sets that disappeared/lost and then came up for sale later on disneyshopping.com. Its a pretty pin :)

You are absolutely correct! :D Great job!!! Thank you! I think it is quite cute myself, lol! I wonder if all 100 ended up released since they were lost/misplaced by DisneyAuctions and were not resold again for a couple years??? :)

Very cool pin Nate. Now you know you have to claim this pin for yourself, Tell Kevin he has to collect a different character....:lol:.

Thanks guys! ;) I cannot believe this thread has been revived :lol: it is from September! :)

Very cool pin Nate. Now you know you have to claim this pin for yourself, Tell Kevin he has to collect a different character....:lol:.

:rofl: He tells me it is on permanent loan to my collection mister Tony; I suppose that will work! :) With the help of a few forum members, he has four Genie pins now, and I would love to start him with a "Kevin" collection from UP too! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back