• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Newbies Pin Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Newbies Pin Collection

tankgirl_13

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So i thought i'd show some pictures of my small pin collection, Most of my pins are from my hoildays to Disneyland Paris! Ive acutally got more LE pins than I thought i had too! lol
:D

so here they are::::

View attachment 6682
View attachment 6683

The fist pin is Mickey from haloween 2007 LE 377/900
View attachment 6684

Mickey and minnie Though the Years
View attachment 6685
View attachment 6686
View attachment 6687

The top 3 Tink pins are LE's from xmas 2006 0601/1200 0377/1200 and halloween 2007 841/900
View attachment 6691

The Lion King at the West End London
View attachment 6688

My Alice window pin is an LE 166 of 600 from the 'Mad Tea Party'
View attachment 6690
View attachment 6689

Great collection :) I especially love the DLRP falling Alice pin!!! I have been looking for it for a couple of years and have only just managed to get hold of it.

Very Nice ! I had that Tinker Bell holiday pin ... where she is sitting on the Poinsettia . I traded it away for something else I wanted at the time . Now I miss it . I guess there is always EBay .

ahhh thats a shame Tinker! I love all things Tink, she my fav I even had her tattooed on my shoulder!!!! lol
If i ever come across another one ill remember you!! I could never trade any of these pins though! i love them all epsially as they are first ones ive collected!
(That tink is the first pin i bought actually so its all her fault i now collect pins! lol)

Nicky

What an awesome collection you've got here. I especially adore the "it's a small world" pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back