• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A pin a day in tne month of May

A pin a day in tne month of May

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
I know May is already close to halfway over but I just feel happy inside and in a very giving spirit so heres what I want to do. I found a mug full of pins they aren't the greatest pins but hey who wants to turn down a free pin (wink,Wink). how it is going to work, please send me a PM of someone you want to give a free pin to, at the end of the day 5pm I will go through the pm's write down everyones names from the day put them in a hat and draw 1 winner. I will need the winners shipping info too I think Judy still does the addresses? if not can someone forward that info to me, or if you already have thier address that would be great. at the end of the month every winners pins will be shipped so it will be a surprise like a zap. Please for me enjoy and have fun!

also there can be multiple wins for 1 person, if many people vote for 1 person each day, also each time a person nominates you that means more chances in the hat.

Last edited:
off to a great start, feel free to post anything here so it does not get lost in older games I wanna keep this going! post anything you like, like I pm'd you too godd luck! i mean have fun! you all are great!

Back