• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Quest completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Quest completed!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi Guys! So I had to post a little huzzah here! For those of you who don't know I set myself the task on January 1st to complete my 'Fox and the Hound' and 'Oliver & Company' Collections this year. Today, the last pin I needed came in the post! This was the hardest pin to get for me, even harder than the le 25 pin for some crazy reason! I am so glad to finally have it in my collection ^__^!

olivermarquee.jpg

Here is the whole collection all displayed!

fnhocomp.jpg

these frames all have pins from these collections but i made frames using the pins so heres the rest!

foxhoundframe.jpg

christmasframedone.jpg

train12.jpg

Just so you guys know I am not a completest if there is a pin that is identical to another I just get one or the other XD!

(theres a couple of sparkys sneaking on this board and my lovely jumbo pin, temp on this board until I get a new cork board XD!)

I want to send out a huge thank you to everyone who helped (picked up the new pins for me) and to Bob & Cat for selling me the big bad grail pin that was so very hard to get!

Thank you all!

I have to find a new quest now hehe!

Laura

Last edited:
hehe my kitty in real life is named after Oliver from the film so it holds a very special place in my heard. Fox and the hound was the first disney film I can remember watching as a kid.I'm glad its finally done and I can just sit back and admire hehe!

grats on getting the last oliver pin you needed, time for you to edit your sig. but dont go for something new XD just whittle down your wants list and keep on top of them you will save money well in theory haha.

I cant remember if I helped you with these or not lol

hehe i cant remember danny! you have helped a lot XD! heeh im sticking with my wants but will probably start concentrating on thumper and miss bunny in 2013 XD!

I need to edit my sig >.>! its been like that for months hehe oops!

It is frustrating jab! I hope you find your missing two soon!

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2: Im SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS of your collections!!!!!!!!!! So lucky! You have absolutely AMAZING pins!!!!!!!! :shock:

Nice glad you finished.. i know how you feel when i wanted to collect all the Classic D's from DLR and WDW took awhile and alot of searching but finished it i was soo happy congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back