• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A reintroduction :)

A reintroduction :)

Pixie and pooh

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all! I first joined this site 10 years ago (omg) when I was a teenager. I loved looking at everyone's collections and trades, and one day dreamed of someday having actual adult money to build my collections. Since the last time I posted here, I've been a WDW CM twice (insane to think how 14 year old me wouldn't be able to believe that!), and have accumulated probably over 500 pins within the decade. Thank you all for the kindness you showed me when I was a kid, and for providing such a great community for a great hobby. Excited to lurk on here and maybe do a few trades!

I still collect Princess and the Frog, Winnie The Pooh + friends, Peter Pan and Pixie Hollow fairies. Lots has changed, but my main collections have stayed the same :)

- Brigid

Welcome back! :lgm: You probably have some great pins from your CM days.

Back