• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A second co-op for Advent Set #2!

A second co-op for Advent Set #2!

Nettiejeanne

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I purchased the set. If you are interested in what is still available, please let me know via pm or email. Each pin is $10 plus $1.50 for Disney's shipping, plus whatever it will cost for me to send it to you. I prefer paypal. :wavey: Here is where we are right now...

Cheshire - Spiffie
Tigger -
Buzz -
Minnie - Nettiejeanne
Marie - Spiffie
Chip & Dale - Vala

Thanks!

Last edited:
I would do one, but I want marie and cheshire and would have to get all the others sold! Also would need some help predicting when they would come out.

Katmeow1999- Marie and Cheshire
katiefloy- would you take just chip and dale?
niknaxx- tigger
nettiejean- minnie
Buzz lightyear_ ???

do we know how much these will be? thanks,

Last edited:
Well, I bought it. If anyone still wants one of them, other than the Minnie, let me know. Otherwise, I'll hold on to them. The shipping was $8.95, so figure $11.50 per pin plus shipping. I have no tax here in Montana. I accept PayPal, so PM or email me your info and we'll work it out!

Thanks!

Back