• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Special Christmas Kickoff!

ZAPPED! A Special Christmas Kickoff!

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Elizabeth and Sarah really know how to make a guy feel special!!! @stratasfan and @GroguFan sent me the most thoughtful and kindest box of cheer this week and I finally had the chance to open it today. Inside was the most amazing Christmas “care package” that I have ever received, all with little notes on what each piece was intended for. So much thought, creativity, and planning went into this box and I am forever blown away at how crafty the Wonder-Twins are!

Here is the box as I opened it up, with everything so organized and packaged so neatly! The card was filled with such special words that I will cherish forever.
a746293688ee9be19280bcaeb8978e27.jpg

Like I said, there were special detailed little notes on each present so I knew exactly what to use it for!
4e5e0af4f9d08eeeafee754205633849.jpg

Look how neat everything was packaged! They thought of every single detail!
757c585dfadfa0b5314058c230d1c84d.jpg

Mickey lights for the Christmas Tree that they included in the box. I’ve never seen Disney Fairy Lights before but it’s my two favorite things - Disney and Christmas!!!
54ab5f48ef0b8efb469212b95d249d0f.jpg

I let out a gasp when I saw all of these adorable ornaments that I would be hanging on my tree. The twins knew ALL OF MY FAVORITE THEMES, and it made me all the more excited to put it all together. Jawa, Pluto, Stitch, Pascal, Moana! Sooooo amazing!
e3249e5da63ff1efc3864da5ab6633d2.jpg

Inside there were wrapped gifts for me to open as well. I am blown away by their thoughtfulness. A Miguel Keychain Plush that I do not own, and a Jawa pin that I didn’t know existed! Both immediately went into my collections - Miguel with my other Coco plush and Jawa onto my lanyard. Ahhhhh this could not get any better… or so I thought.
58f2ab711aece7d2666d6fb9a7f59752.jpg

It’s so hard to pick a “favorite” part of this box because it was all so meaningful. But if I had to pick, it would hands down be this hand painted Jawa ball ornament and the accompanying ones. There are so many Jawa items that I have from the Wonder Twins that I am obsessed with because Disney would never produce anything like them, especially not this quality. So to own a one-of-a-kind Jawa ornament ball just makes it so perfect!
9071e5e0f041665ab1952116958629e5.jpg

It was so much fun piecing together the tree and decorating it just the way I wanted to. Arranging the ornaments and garland was just the right amount of holiday cheer for the day after Thanksgiving. I absolutely loved the nativity and the tree-topper Angel that they included for me. Remember when I said “every single detail”? They truly thought of everything! Here’s how it turned out once I set it all up:
a946d047bd6ec54d6b999cc99c81c6fe.jpg

And here’s a pic of it lit in all of its glory!
c4088688cb647bf988aab6cafab94181.jpg

Sarah and Elizabeth, thank you for always thinking of me and for being amazing friends! It was a blessing to meet you when I did, and you have continued to be shining lights in my life. Thank you for the candies and Marvel magnets as well. This package made me feel so special and was the PERFECT way to start off my Christmas season :) You two are the best!!!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, Michael! So glad you enjoyed it and that it was cheery! We wanted to cheer that could start off the season! And such a cheery recipient! Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, and God Bless!

Isn't that Jawa pin just the cutest?!? We couldn't order fast enough when we stumbled on it!

Thank you @fordracing31, @Ksnuggles, @Snoffsan it was a wonderful surprise indeed :D

I’ve had my Christmas tree on everyday since I got it. @GroguFan and @stratasfan made it fool proof so there was no way of messing it up :p it makes me so merry!

And yes Elizabeth, I’ve never seen that Jawa pin before and am so happy to have another to add to my lanyard :) ty both again!!!

Back