• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Whole New Auction! Ends 2/23 @ 8pm DLR Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A Whole New Auction! Ends 2/23 @ 8pm DLR Time

Maleficent913

Beautifully Tragic
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I can show you the world.... shining, shimmering, splendid!

Ok... not so much shining and shimmering, but glittery and splendid!

Up for grabs is:

PinPics 26748/PinPlace PD23588: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - How to Draw Blue Line (Jasmine)
PinPics 99483/PinPlace PD102038: DSSH - 2014 Valentine's Day letter - Aladdin and Jasmine
PinPics 95102/PinPlace PD76648 Mystery Set -Princess Carousel - Jasmine ONLY Limited Release

The envelope was purchased by my husband and is still in its wrapping on card. The other two pins I won in the game for Ida's Bike.

What I like:
Maleficent
Haunted Mansion
Thumper
Frozen
Chernabog
Stitch
Good Traders

This auction will end on Sunday 2/23 at 8pm DLR Pacific Standard Time.

these look pretty especially the envelope, i'll bid this ,brand new on original card,it isn't on your wants list but it is stitch,LE 350.thanks.
pin88881

I would be willing to add another Haunted Mansion pin for the calendar pin... LOL. Could we see a leader board at some point? I am not sure how you are leaning. Thanks

Thank you all for the amazing bids. Here is the leaderboard.

1. Teddy_ruxpin (my husband is the Stitch collector and he loves this pin)
2. Starry_solo (Rapunzel is always a great trader)
3. Rocke01(Love that Gracey)

OK Changing my bid...

Or option B...

I thought this diorama use to be on your wants. did you get it or decide you didn't want it? (just out of curiosity)

Adding this to teddy_ruxpin's bid:

Pin 76546: Walt's Classic Collection - Make Mine Music - Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet

Omg... ok so just so to be clear, adding to someone elses bid means you're helping them right? Or does it mean you have the same pins and are bidding strictly for yourself? Sorry I've never had anyone add like this before in my auctions. New leaderboard!

1. Teddy_ruxpin/Stark reactor
2. Rocke01
3. Starry_solo

That is so incredibly awesome! I was just telling my friends last night that I wanted the Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet pins so bad! This will be hard to beat! Thank you!

That is so incredibly awesome! I was just telling my friends last night that I wanted the Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet pins so bad! This will be hard to beat! Thank you!

Wow! I remember having those pins and I couldn't get rid of them for a long time, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back