• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Whole New World!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A Whole New World!!!

underworld87

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Up for auction is a Aladdin PODM!!!

/Users/customer/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2012/Sep 20, 2012/DSCN0234.JPG

I Like:

Toy Story
Male Villains ( Hades, Chernabog, Jafar, Captain Hook, Dr. Facilier, Scar, Horned King)
Tron
Avengers
Wreck It Ralph

Dislike:

Scrappers
Hidden Mickeys
Fab 5

The auction will end on March 14th at 10pm Pacific Time

Happy Bidding Everyone!!!

If you want I can send you my e-mail and you can send me the picture which I can add to this auction thread for you if you'd like. It's not coming up correctly. After you upload the image onto PhotoBucket/ImageShack you copy the direct link of the image and paste it into the little icon on DPV that's next to what looks like the film strip.

Can you please! I'll PM

If you want I can send you my e-mail and you can send me the picture which I can add to this auction thread for you if you'd like. It's not coming up correctly. After you upload the image onto PhotoBucket/ImageShack you copy the direct link of the image and paste it into the little icon on DPV that's next to what looks like the film strip.

So sorry for not having the pic. I'm still new to this but if you PM with your email I can email you the pic for now until I upload the pic or if someone else can help me upload it

here's the pic!!

dscn0234j.jpg

Let's start with:

[pinpics]94185[/pinpics]: WDW - 13 Event Countdown Collection - Jafar
pin94185

AND:

[pinpics]93775[/pinpics]: WDW - 13 Event Countdown Collection - Chernabog
pin93775

We bid from your wants

Pin 77586: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Paint Drip Villains Series - Chernabog
Pin 93639: DSF - King Candy (Surprise Release)

here is my bid :)

pin89349

WDI Sorcerer hats Mystery pin collection Villains # 4 Judge Frollo

pin92875

Pin 92875: Wreck-It Ralph - Mystery Set - Ralph (Hero's Duty) ONLY

pin92878

Pin 92878: Wreck-It Ralph - Mystery Set - Candle Head ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back