• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Acme Character Keys - Any Interest? Up, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Pixar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acme Character Keys - Any Interest? Up, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Pixar

Speezard

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
620   0   0
I'm considering buying some Acme Character Keys straight from the source and since shipping is a flat rate, thought I would offer this anybody here on the forum!

From Acme:

What is a character key?

An old-time traditional animator's term, a "Key" is a thumbnail of a character or a background element with color reference. Acme's Character Keys are composed of a cel layer floated over a lithographic background. The cel features a color rendition of the character while the background features sketches and color reference. Each character key comes matted with a title tag and a certificate of authenticity. Matted measurements are 8 inches by 6 inches.

Here are all the available Character Keys, their edition sizes and the retail cost. I will order as many as people would like (the more we order, the cheaper shipping is for all of us). Once they ship to me, I will ship them to you and just ask that you cover the cost of that as well (note that I will ship internationally, it's just going to cost you more).

I'll probably be ordering later this week or early next week, so let me know ASAP and I will discuss shipping and costs!

$30 - LE 1500 - Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)
$30 - LE 1500 - Elizabeth Swan (Pirates of the Caribbean)
$30 - LE 1500 - Davy Jones (Pirates of the Caribbean)
$30 - LE 1500 - Will Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)

$39 - LE 500 - Dug (Up)
$39 - LE 500 - Alpha (Up)
$35 - LE 1000 - Buzz (Toy Story)
$35 - LE 1000 - Woody (Toy Story)

$39 - LE 500 - Evil Queen (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
$39 - LE 500 - Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
$39 - LE 500 - Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
$39 - LE 500 - Ursula (The Little Mermaid)

$39 - LE 1000 - Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
$39 - LE 1000 - Jack Skellington (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
$39 - LE 750 - Mater (Cars)
$39 - LE 750 - Lightning McQueen (Cars)

$39 - LE 1000 - Sorcerer Mickey (Fantasia)
$39 - LE 500 - Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)
$39 - LE 500 - Belle (Beauty and the Beast)

Request List
broncobilly83 - Sorcerer Mickey

Last edited:
Boo! Wish I had seen this, just ordered Aurora from Ebay!

@bookhugger - they do make pins of these :) usually limited edition 250. I know there has been Aurora, Maleficent, Evil Queen, Snow White and Toothless. Not sure about others, I have Toothless and it's amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back