• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

AiW; AiW PTD's, GENIE, Jack & Sally

AiW; AiW PTD's, GENIE, Jack & Sally

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
I have made the difficult decision but one that has been coming, that I must sell the above pins from my collections. I'll be keeping a couple but most of them will be up for sale at current market prices.

I will be posting them over the next couple weeks. I wanted to offer to this community. First, because you're my family.

Stay tuned.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

I got my genie pins sorted yesterday.

I have a lanyard full. Decided that was enough and I stopped.

Have to admit, it wasn't easy having to say, "it's time for you to have a new home." That being said, I broke down and decided, I just couldn't part with some. So I'm keeping about 6.

The others, between 8-10 will be priced and posted tonight, Energy-Willing.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement. DPF is my pin community family!

Here's the Genie pins I pulled to sell.

Didn't get a chance to price them out today. Was out doing errands most of the day.

I Will, price them tomorrow and post them here.

d7dc7f89389b7538e9389cbcea6e224b.jpg
c48946c62f03d9553b8c01db85a1cfef.jpg

I am sorry that you are having to say goodbye to some of your collection. Hopefully you are able to at least keep a few favorites!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the Kind Words of encouragement. Yeah, I just couldn't let go of 9 pins. I started this collection when Robin Passed. Just to hard to let go.

Back