• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

❤ Aladdin PODM KISS SCENE!!!, Cinderella PODM, Stitch LE 250 & More! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG that Dumbo plushie is SO cute!!!
^__^ Thanks! I'm probably going to go to the Nor Cal Pin Trading Event tomorrow! It'll be my very first pin event. Am I allowed to bring stuff that's non-pin? Like this plushie? Though I'm not 100% sure I'll bring it cause it's pretty big. If I bring it, is there a place I can put my pins down? Not really know what to expect at the event :p

^__^ Thanks! I'm probably going to go to the Nor Cal Pin Trading Event tomorrow! It'll be my very first pin event. Am I allowed to bring stuff that's non-pin? Like this plushie? Though I'm not 100% sure I'll bring it cause it's pretty big. If I bring it, is there a place I can put my pins down? Not really know what to expect at the event :p
I'm sorry but idk the first this about a pin event, I've never been to one. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun though, happy trading! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back