• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Alice in wonderland !!!! Podm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Alice in wonderland !!!! Podm
Wow !!!!! Madatter!!!!!! What a combination!!! Awesome bid!!!!!! Rocke01 thanks for your offer also. I'll do a new leader board in a while.

UPDATED Leader Board!!!! Ok.... I've narrowed it down to only one person to a position

1. Madhatter
2. #1MickeyFreak
3. Tyleet
4. Erikr

Very hard decision. I really want all of these. So difficult to choose. Thanks to everyone bidding!!!

UPDATE:::: I feel horrible because I keep changing my mind. However, I keep getting such GREAT!!! Bids it's so hard for me to decide. Here is how it is. Unless more bids change things, it's between these three bids:

1. Tyleet, Madhatter, #1MickeyFreak

I thought I had it figured out but I just can't say who is in the lead yet. These are the top three. Thanks all for making this so hard!!!! I want all of them so badly so I will be very happy with either bid. Thanks again!!!!

So sad for not being on the leaderboard any longer.

pin91834
pin94675
pin91835
pin94316

I'd like to add these pins to Pin-A-Colada's bid...
Pin 71274: DLR - Pin Trading Knights - Peter Pan
Pin 94204: DLR - Window to the Magic - Peter Pan
Pin 69883: WDW - Mystery Box Set - Heroes vs Villains Mystery Set - Simba Only
Pin 89036: Animation Art Mystery Collection - Queen of Hearts CHASER Only
Pin 73820: DLR - Countdown to Christmas - Chip and Dale

:)

Adding to bid

78216 white rabbit le450
78217 tweedle dee and dum LE 400
38823 stitch as maleficent LE 800
82582 classic d Captain Hook and tinker bell le1000
50887 Minnie as aurora

and
81077 SNOWFLAKE ALICE I. WONDERLAND le135

I'd like to add these pins to Pin-A-Colada's bid...
Pin 71274: DLR - Pin Trading Knights - Peter Pan
Pin 94204: DLR - Window to the Magic - Peter Pan
Pin 69883: WDW - Mystery Box Set - Heroes vs Villains Mystery Set - Simba Only
Pin 89036: Animation Art Mystery Collection - Queen of Hearts CHASER Only
Pin 73820: DLR - Countdown to Christmas - Chip and Dale

:)

Ooh Joey.......You are fancy and here is another way to put it.

Ooh Joey.......You are fancy and here is another way to put it.

Lol!!! I try to be fancy when I can! Maybe this will make me fancier by adding these to your bid...

Pin 91895: DLP - Rapunzel Purple Glitter Handbag (Tangled)
Pin 83386: Disney Store Europe - Nala Cub
Pin 206: Scar from Lion King
Pin 94205: DLR - Piece of Disney History 2013 - Pirates of the Caribbean

:x:

Lol!!! I try to be fancy when I can! Maybe this will make me fancier by adding these to your bid...

Pin 91895: DLP - Rapunzel Purple Glitter Handbag (Tangled)
Pin 83386: Disney Store Europe - Nala Cub
Pin 206: Scar from Lion King
Pin 94205: DLR - Piece of Disney History 2013 - Pirates of the Caribbean

:x:

Gonna keep an eye out on your future bids, Joey! I think I just found my dynamic duo.

UPDATE!!! What the heck happened while I was gone!!!! Thanks for all the bids. Well, I know it's a bit unfair not to have positions in place so I'm gonna to do the best I can to go ahead and give placements. Of course, I am a woman..... so it is subject to change before tomorrow evening. Lol! My decision thus far is base merely on what pins I want the most. Here we go:

1. Madhatter ( I'm crazy about the tea cup pins but the others aren't very high on my want list)

2. Tyleet ( Again, I love the tea cup pin and the pearl belle BUT, if you could trade out Rapunzel for something else you might move to first. I like your pins the most overall except for Rapunzel. I already have her as of yesterday.)

3. 1#MickeyFreak ( I really do LOVE your original bid. If it wasn't for the tea cup pins from the other bidders you would be in first right now.)

4. Pin-a-colada ( you offered up a wonderful bid. I've always wanted the Cinderella book and really want rafiki PTD. I wish I had four that I could hand out. Unfortunately I'm sorry to say, I don't like to consider add on bids because I don't feel it's fair to other bidders participating in the auction. Its great you have such awesome friends that would help you out like that. Your bid is amazing without the add ons. Hope you understand)

You guys are doing a great job. Amazing bids!!!!

Okay how about this
Adding to bid

78216 white rabbit le450
78217 tweedle dee and dum LE 400
38823 stitch as maleficent LE 800
75581 stitch valentine
83469 mystery card tweedle dee
83460 mystery card MadhatterMadhatter

Awesome bids! Y'all are too rich for my blood so I'm out since I'm no longer on the board. Good luck everyone! :cheshire:

Bryanag135, I love the cupcake pins. I would love that whole set!!!! I have the lion king pins already though. Madhatter, that bid is better. I'll do an updated leader board soon. Thanks to all!!

Auction ends tonight!!!!!!

Bryanag153, I love the rapunzel. I don't have that one. Tangled is my favorite movie!!!!

Muppetfinder, thanks for the great bid!!!

UPDATED Leader Board!!!!! ONLY 10 hours left!!

1. Madhatter- love the tea cup pins

2. Tyleet- really love the tea cup and belle

2. Bryanag135- love zapunzel and cupcake pins.

Thanks everyone so much.

UPDATED Leader Board!!!!

1. Tyleet- great change up. Alice in wonderland and batb. Love all 3 pins!!!!

2. Madhatter- still.... Awesome bunch of pins. Love the Alice in wonderland pins

3. Bryanag135- still in love with rapunzel. Great bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back