• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All Packages Mailed. PODMs, DSF, BT, Marquees, AP, PTDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems self explanatory but would you mind just briefly explaining how this works. I think the part that confuses me is the heroes vs villains part. Basically we pick a character. Then the randomizer tells us who picks prizes in what order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Princesses/Heroines is just the theme of the game. Yes you just pick your character and 1-50 will be put in random.org which randomizes the numbers and the new randomized order will you the picking order of the prizes.

20 spots left, have you thought about posting on Facebook? Just your personal profile?

The game has been open for about 9 days. If it starts getting no activity at the start of next month I might do this but want to give everyone a chance that wants to play on the forum first.

Anyone else want to join today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back