• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Allow me to introduce myself: I am Ignacio Alonso Julio Federico de Tito. WDI LE 300 Ends Wed. 6/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Allow me to introduce myself: I am Ignacio Alonso Julio Federico de Tito. WDI LE 300 Ends Wed. 6/14

Chilikitty

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the delay on my bi-monthly auctions, we had some family health stuff come up but I am back!

Hopefully we will have another super fun auction with this guy.

wa7omlFh.jpg

LE 300

Wants:
Disney Dogs
Princess and The Frog
Beauty and The Beast
Cinderella
Dumbo
Disney Cat
Chip & Dale
Main Street Electrical Parade

Dislikes: (Unless on our wants list)
Hidden Mickey's
Pins with only Villains

Our Pinpics:
BellesEnchantedRose
Chilikitty

This auction ends on Wednesday, 6/14/23 @ 9PM PST!

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!:chip:

Omg bidding! Love his character! We call my dad Tito so I always had a fondness for him
Yay! Aww, I love that!

Welcome back!
I’ll get this party started with this bid :0)

d4ca4e344ef89f208f00abcca6b5b403.jpg

257a3b5170811267e1464797b6810758.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, and thank you for the great bid as well! :cheshire:

Oh, I'll jump in on this!

PP154306 WDW — Beast and Gaston - Beauty and the Beast - Grand Floridian Resort - Holidays

and a super nice oldie:

PP59260 DS - Princesses with Flowers - 4 Pin Set (Belle Only)

A lovely bid, thanks so much!

We have approx. three days left! I'll post a mini leaderboard in the morning if we don't get a third by then. Loving all the participation!! :dumbo:

Alrighty! First leaderboard: (I am focusing on my daughters wants this auction so all of these bids are stellar!)

1) @Disneychildwithin -You don't see too many pins which feature horses! My daughter thinks it's super cute!
2) @Poohlady5 -My daughter loves a BATB holiday pin! And she'd be happy to add the Tiana to her collection as well.
3) @stratasfan -A great bid! Daughter looked at the holiday pin bids between yours and Poohlady5 and she liked that one just a tad more. She
thinks the Belle pin is gorgeous too!

I have some Dumbo pins for you!

My offer:

#1179000 DS Dumbo 75th Anniverary
#99315 Dumbo HKDL Golden Statue
#132014 Loungefly Movie Mystery Dumbo

New Leaderboard!!

1) @Disneychildwithin -You don't see too many pins which feature horses! My daughter thinks it's super cute!
2) @Poohlady5 -My daughter loves a BATB holiday pin! And she'd be happy to add the Tiana to her collection as well.
3) @curiousdinah -I love that HKDL statue! The lounge fly is super unique as well! I honestly am just not sure if I did acquire that 75th anniversary dumbo or not, but thank you so much for bidding!!

Thanks everyone for participating thus far! I feel like my auctions are getting more and more interest and it's just so much fun to see everyone participating! :chip:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back