• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Always Get Zapped on a good day :)

ZAPPED! Always Get Zapped on a good day :)

lotsoSTITCHpins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So the last time I got zapped it was my Birthday.
Then today after I had just recieved my AS exam results my mum walked in with a parcel that looked like it was full of pins
I thought it was strange as I hadn't been expecting any. Then I realised it was a zap.

Last week I helped Grumpy74 out with his signature and he zapped me with 5 pins!!!

The Cars 2 ones were on my wants and I was just about to purchase them, So I was very excited when I saw them.
I'm also absolutely in love with the seven Dwarfs pin.
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!!!!

zapzap.jpg zap 1.JPGzap3.jpgzap2.jpgzap4.jpg

Attachments

• zap5.jpg
    zap5.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 40
Oh that's great! I could have done with a nice surprise this morning.. Apart from my B in D.T AS I am not too pleased.. :(
Did you do well? :) CONGRATS ON THE ZAP TOO! :)

Thank you :) I got 2 C's, 1 B and 2 A's :) So I'm quite happy as the B and A's were the subjects I want to continue next year :) Sorry to hear you're not too pleased with your results.

Oh that's brilliant! Well done! :) The subjects I sat were in like modular exams and it was just one of them that let me down! So i'm going to re-sit it in January :) WORKWORKWORK till then :lol:

Back