• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Amazing Pin Bag!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing Pin Bag!?!

niknaxx

Collector of EVERYTHING!!!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Does any one know of where to begin to look for such a FABULOUS pin bag??? I found this picture on a blog and they were asking the same question about the bag. I don't know where the picture came from originally.

I hope I posted this in the right section... Sorry if I didn't...

I saw someone that had one like this at the park once. They said it was actually meant for sewing notions and they bought it at JoAnn's.

Dee - There's a good eBay seller that sells mid-sized pin bags for $15 including shipping. I'll PM you a link.

-JD

You said you found it in a blog was it the forum I posted on or an actual blog. Could I have a link to nosey if it's a blog hahaha

The blog was of a baseball card collector that was looking for that bag to hold his cards and his trading pins all in one place. I happen to Google search "pin bags" and that picture came up and he was searching for it... LOL... I think I found it before he did! LOL. I didn't save the blog :( Sorry. I will, though, look and see if it is in my computers history so you can check it out :)

FLY WITH ME DUMBO~~ I and clearly others are so jealous of this bag!!! THANK YOU for posting it in the original forum that you did!!! You have posted the bag that will solve the issues that I have been having with the pins that have backer cards that I have for trade :) THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
Sigh, I searched all over my local Michael's and Joann's and neither seemed to have anything like this. Also didn't see anything like it on the 'bay ... is anyone else having better luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back