• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**Ammonite's Trading Thread** *New traders added incl. Hercules pins!*

**Ammonite's Trading Thread** *New traders added incl. Hercules pins!*

Ammonite

Tarzan Fan
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have built up a few traders recently and I'd love to get hold of some of the pins on my wants list (PinPics is JanePorter) :) Please take a look!

DSC_05671_zps604da0c1.jpg

15902c81-1309-49eb-a628-44994806f964_zpscdcd1bee.jpg

f26d2194-03e5-42dc-8d94-237287d44fbf_zps3b4072df.jpg

DSC_0307_zpsbb9e7289.jpg

DSC_0316_zps2181ee78.jpg

What has gone...
*BatB GL/BL
*Tangled PODM
*Tinker Bell LE

I can provide close ups of any of the pins, just ask! Please also take a look at my traders on PinPics.

Feel free to make me offers of any Tarzan and Sleeping Beauty pins I don't have :)

Last edited:
Are you trading the yellow dress Jane and the Premiere Birthstone pin? They're both so on my wants list!!!

I have most of my traders on pinpics but also going to HKDL mid January so can check for pins there too....

PM Sent! I noticed this is an old thread but I really hope you have the pin I'm looking for.

Back