• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

and trade: Hollie's Art Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
and trade: Hollie's Art Sale
Art for Elin:
8F7466D6-E715-401A-8861-CEB79ABBB264-302-00000061E3E17019_zpscc150780.jpg

48C450C7-1A00-41B8-9792-9ADEC87C0314-302-00000061D322DB66_zps0e9007c6.jpg

Absolutely beautiful, Hollie!!!!!

Elin, is that a portrait of you and your daughters? Fantastic idea!!

I got my pieces today, squee! I absolutely love them, and bow down to your talent at capturing their faces so perfectly. I'm so glad I got up the courage to ask you as I was really shy about it but you are a pleasure to talk to and wonderful to do business with. I hope that you get lots more orders. People, if you haven't got a piece of Hollie's artwork yet, you're seriously missing out! I'd heartily recommend placing an order.

Thank you again, Hollie, you really are wonderful!

Hey sweetie pie! The card arrived today! It is absolutely gorgeous will post pics tomoz :) you are AWESOME!!!! Sarah xxxxxxxxx

Will be saving money to purchase some of your artwork you are so wonderfully talented and I'd love to have another Hollie original :)

Will be saving money to purchase some of your artwork you are so wonderfully talented and I'd love to have another Hollie original :)

Yeah, I've been wanting one for a long time, too but I can't make up my mind. Everything that you post is so awesome, I can't make up my mind. Eventually I'll make a decision and make a request though, I promise :)

You need to stop being so perfect, your showing the rest of us up ;) bump or hollies truly amazing artwork. I own a couple of pieces by her and when I showed my parent, they thought I'd got hold of an artist sketch from the film. Girl got talent.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Hollie!!!! I want that sketch page of all the scenes from rapunzel!!! Oh my god!!!! That would be my centerpiece for my rapunzel frame!!!!!!!!! Can I buy that from you?!? Please please please...

Beautiful work as always Hollie. :) I'm trying to collect art from DPF artists, so I will definitely be hitting you up after I'm done paying Mary-Lou for all of the work she's doing for me. ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Hollie!!!! I want that sketch page of all the scenes from rapunzel!!! Oh my god!!!! That would be my centerpiece for my rapunzel frame!!!!!!!!! Can I buy that from you?!? Please please please...

well i wasnt going to, but let me talk to karl. i have ALOT of art and i just know it would be in a loving home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back