• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Another 5-Pin Trading Package?

TRADING Another 5-Pin Trading Package?
Just one pin for me this time. It’s super cute!

5d4967a7da451b4df516ab31108993be.jpg

Just one pin for me this time. It’s super cute!

5d4967a7da451b4df516ab31108993be.jpg
If that’s all you took- I’m so glad I left it in there. I had pulled it because I have the jungle cruise cute pin and thought “ooh I should collect this series since I’ve found a second” but at the last minute I put it back after deciding I had way too many collections going and need to pare down. :)

I was able to make my selections from the Haunted Mansion box yesterday, but my son woke up from his nap before I could get it packaged back up, lol.

In a twist of events, the TonkaToy box arrived last night so both boxes are currently at my house :D

I am aiming to get both boxes shipped out on or before Monday :) I'll wait to post my pulls until I get them out the door!

I had fun participating in the swap boxes this time around!

For both boxes I swapped out a couple of traders so that I could put a couple pins in each box tailored towards the people after me in line. If I chose a trader that was probably supposed to be for you, please message me and I'm happy to trade it to you!

Here were my picks from the Haunted Mansion box, as well as a lovely Birthday card and ZAP from Gwen (@momin.ator)- Thank you so much for the bobblehead Pooh! He's a cutie :)
akiuOJSh.jpg

I still have a small Evil Queen/Poison apple collection so the Loungefly pin was a keeper for me!

And here are my picks from the Tonka Toy box:

Surprise! I ALSO got a lovely Birthday card and ZAP from Crystal- thank you SO much, I just saw these snowglobe pins for the first time about a week ago and absolutely will be looking for the rest of the set!
JHuu0jfh.jpg

Will post picks tomorrow! The final stage of getting our new well happened today and they didn't end up finishing until after 6pm . . . so after 10 hours of that excitement . . . I ran out of time to get the pin bins out - but will do so tomorrow!

Here I am! A little late, but I'm here! I've been a bit frazzled today with the lack of water and we've been working hours now at running the water through and a couple more hours to go . . . it is just long! So, in between these chores . . . we picked!

20231017183835-32dff442-me.jpg

Very excited about the Bunnies in the Boots! Got my first one of this series in March and I was instantly hooked! Also, the Bambi HM - I had this whole series in my Robin Hood collection and somehow this little fellow went AWOL. All I can think is that I accidently traded him. So, thrilled to complete my set again! Goofy is fun, as we got Minnie and Mickey and love this set. Don't know what it is , but they are cute illustrations! A couple for friends, and Baby Yoda had to stay! Never seen that Mickey pin, and can't find it on PinPics yet . . . he is so cute!

Thanks for the fun pins! Will try and get the box mailed to FireChief tomorrow!

Also . . .HUGE thanks for the super fun Princess Leia Zap from someone! There was a white envelope in the box, but no name of the sender . . . a big thanks! I will post a picture later! :) But, wanted to say thanks! This is the first TeeTurtle pin we've ever had and it is super cute!

The TonkaToy package arrived today. @TonkaToy and @sbmpins , thank you for hosting the boards this round.

I enjoy trading and started the 5-pin exchange for those that could not make it out to the parks or events to trade and of course there was that Covid thing...
I appreciate your enthusiasm and hope that you will continue to be part of the exchanges.
I did try to start a 10-pin exchange package, there just were not enough participants.

Here are my picks and I received a mysterious ZAP (Figaro) which is awesome!

ZAP

Thanks, Firechief18 (Jim)

Here I am! A little late, but I'm here! I've been a bit frazzled today with the lack of water and we've been working hours now at running the water through and a couple more hours to go . . . it is just long! So, in between these chores . . . we picked!

20231017183835-32dff442-me.jpg

Very excited about the Bunnies in the Boots! Got my first one of this series in March and I was instantly hooked! Also, the Bambi HM - I had this whole series in my Robin Hood collection and somehow this little fellow went AWOL. All I can think is that I accidently traded him. So, thrilled to complete my set again! Goofy is fun, as we got Minnie and Mickey and love this set. Don't know what it is , but they are cute illustrations! A couple for friends, and Baby Yoda had to stay! Never seen that Mickey pin, and can't find it on PinPics yet . . . he is so cute!

Thanks for the fun pins! Will try and get the box mailed to FireChief tomorrow!
Sorry I’ve been swamped with other stuff around here and just saw this. I can save you the hunt for Mickey since I put him in there: pp4085

The TonkaToy package arrived today. @TonkaToy and @sbmpins , thank you for hosting the boards this round.

I enjoy trading and started the 5-pin exchange for those that could not make it out to the parks or events to trade and of course there was that Covid thing...
I appreciate your enthusiasm and hope that you will continue to be part of the exchanges.
I did try to start a 10-pin exchange package, there just were not enough participants.

Here are my picks and I received a mysterious ZAP (Figaro) which is awesome!

ZAP

Thanks, Firechief18 (Jim)
Hi,
Thanks, glad you got some picks out of there. Nice pins and the Figaro is so cute.
I'll eventually be back to exchanges. I think I just need a break.

Back