• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Another new guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another new guy.

jberretta7

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall,
I'm new to the forums obviously...and new to pin trading in general! I got back from WDW about a week ago and I have an affinity for collecting things but managed to keep my wallet intact and left the park with only 1 ONE 1 pin. I don't know how i managed but i now believe I'm hooked. So if anyone wants to be so kind as to tell me how i should proceed about getting started or what i would greatly appreciate it! My main interests to start are Pirates of the Caribbean, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Aladdin and Nightmare before Christmas. If anyone has any tips on good pins or a full pin list of sorts I would love the advice! Thanks yall!

Pinpics! there is going to be a whole long list of pins your going to want sooo bad! LOL, its very addicting!

Hello and welcome! :lgm:

For new collectors like yourself, a good place to start (besides DPF, or course) would be pinpics. It's the database most collectors/traders refer to. If you haven't visited this site before, definitely check it out at www.pinpics.com. There you can sign up for a free account, then start listing the pins in your collection, the pins that you want, and eventually, the pins that you have that you want to trade. Spend some time over there and get familiar with it. It's a GREAT resource! :)

Welcome & glad you found us - you really don't know what you're getting yourself into LoL!! Addictive Fun & a wallet bashing - have fun on the boards

Howdy! As others have suggested, Pin Pics is the place to start. You'll be overwhelmed/enthused by the number of Nightmare Before Christmas pins alone.

Welcome! You can buy pins direct from Disney at disneyshopping.com, and you can get pins and trader pins from people on this site if you look through the threads under pins for sale. Just collect what you like! Enjoy the addiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back