• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone get an extra Maleficent Vinylmation today??

Anyone get an extra Maleficent Vinylmation today??

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
If you read the DS.com thread you know I missed out on the Mali. I forgot all about it. I have never bought a 9" vinyl before and this was the one I really wanted. I am so upset that I forgot about this release. If anyone happened to pick up an extra I would be interested in buying it from you or maybe even trading some pins for it if you had rather. I would really love to have this one though so please let me know! :)

Thanks so much for any help! :bowdown:

I totally know how you feel.. I didn't forget I thought it was tomorrow!!!! Either was it is horrible. I too have never bought a 9" but really wanted this set lol. Good luck in your quest!!!

You too! Looks like we are both in the same boat with this one being the first one we wanted and missing it... :-S

It has shown sold out all day for me :( I was going to get the set of 3, figured I would go for them either way but cannot seem to get ahold of them :(

Yeah, I would gladly buy the full set to get it but it has been showing as sold out all day for me too.

I just went to check and it was showing the order button for Mali so I tried to get it but of course I get the product can't be ordered page. Way to get my hopes up DS!! :(

Last edited:
I know huh?!? I happen to be 2 hours away from the DS store in SF right now or I would have driven over there as I generally stay only 20 mins from it, but didn't make it over there :( Booooo.

A tip is to check back often because do to Credit Card and Payment problems, stock free's up and product shows back up after a day or two, sometimes sooner. Good luck.

That has been my hope. I have been checking off and on all day with no luck yet. One will show up as soon as I have to get up and do something else though...lol

I know huh?!? I happen to be 2 hours away from the DS store in SF right now or I would have driven over there as I generally stay only 20 mins from it, but didn't make it over there :( Booooo.
The only stores that will carry them are:

• Stockton Street, San Fransico, California
  • Mission Viejo, California
  • Cherry Hill, California
  • Fashion Valley, California
  • Montebello, California
  • Santa Monica, California
  • International Plaza, Florida
  • State Street, Illinois
  • North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois
  • Freehold, New Jersey
  • Times Square, New York
  • Roosevelt Field, New York
  • Northpark, Texas
Source: March 1, 2011 entry @ http://eventservices.disney.go.com/static/vinylmation/blog.html

Last edited:
Not at the SF store? Am I misunderstanding the blog posting of the Sacramento St (Union Square) Store?

I JUST called them and the only one they have left is Julius...

Last edited:
SF? thats a bart ride away! LOL, man their expensive though and my hubby would kill me if I did get them!

EEK! Looking like I will be resorting to ebay soon if I want one but boy they are so high there already! :-S Of all days for me not to check ds! I could scream!

I stayed up to buy Tabbikat's . . . at about 1:30am hit refresh and it was there . . . I havent seen the other DS thread. I did however called my not so local stores that said they were going to have them - one said they recieved the other two 9" but no Maleficent. The other one said they only recieved 4 and they were sold as soon as the opened. So sounds like these are all already gone!

Not at the SF store? Am I misunderstanding the blog posting of the Sacramento St (Union Square) Store?

I JUST called them and the only one they have left is Julius...

OMG, I'm such a dork. I thought that said Stockton, CA. Sorry!

LOL It did originally say Stockton, CA so you weren't too far off. I WISH it did becuase that would mean two things - I would have been able to get it first this this AM, since I am in Stockton now, AND that they reopened the Stockton store... so I could shop there all the time :rofl:

LOL It did originally say Stockton, CA so you weren't too far off. I WISH it did becuase that would mean two things - I would have been able to get it first this this AM, since I am in Stockton now, AND that they reopened the Stockton store... so I could shop there all the time :rofl:

Good to know I'm not completely crazy! I could have sworn it said Stockton, CA when I first saw it last week. I remember thinking it was weird and kept debating if I should drive there to get it. :lol:

OMG, so mad! i was on the Vinylnation forum and they were saying that most Disney Stores sold out in the 1st hour. But even madder at the fact that stockton street received 8 maleficent and 6 were presold to the CM!!! CM's are not supposed to get the pick of the litter 1st! If they want to buy it they should buy it fairly and wait until the due date like every other guest who waiting outside the store. Plus they also moved the location of the vinyls...and there was some guy going to each store and buying them all! sooooo unfair.......

Back