• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone having "Bad Luck" with the Post Office lately??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having "Bad Luck" with the Post Office lately??

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
I have been Trading for over 9 years and had only one pin lost in the mails over that time.

Over the last 2/3 months I have/had at least 3/4 trades where I have not received a pin and the Traders swear that they have mailed them. Is this just "something that happens" in cycles, or, is the USPS having some delivery issues, or, is this a recent "Bad Trader" cycle???

Mike S.

I have had some poor luck with them lately too. I had a package that toured California prior to its departure to Mass. The post office said they missent the package but didn't know where it was... even with the DC attached!!! LOL.

i am havin trouble with post to.ive been waitin a month for a pin from the pin it forward game, and the nearly a month on another 2 seperate trades

I have notice my pins arrive awhile after I receive their pin, but we mail at the same time. It looks like I mailed after I received their pin, but I didn't. I send out the DC #, but it doesn't appear on USPS until a few days has passed.

I had a Pin It Forward that I sent on 24/2 only arrived a few days ago to the receiver.

Also, I had a domestic (UK) parcel arrive without postage attatched. I always go to the counter to pay for postage, I would never just pop it in the post box.

So odd.!

Within the US, DS.com orders ALWAYS take 14 days to arrive at my destination. I've also only ever had 1 pin go missing, and it was with the DC attached. I recommend to everyone to put DC on their LBEs so there's at least some sort of confirmation of where the pin is. Though, I'll be the first to admit that I occasionally forget to send packages, but at least I'm up front about it and will tell you that I haven't sent it. I fear a lot of people just say they have sent the pin when they haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back