• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone interested in Co-op for WDW Flower Pin Pursuit set?

Anyone interested in Co-op for WDW Flower Pin Pursuit set?

beckysaurus

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I found a full set (including map) of the LE 2500 WDW Flower Pin Pursuit set of 8 pins from 2004, but I really only want Simba! It would be a great price at $11/each pin plus shipping to you, which will be $2.50 flat no matter how many you want.

Pin pics ID for the set: Pin 29681: Accessory - WDW - Disney Pin Flowers 2004 Pursuit Map
pin29681

and for each individual pin:

Pin 29651: Queen of Hearts SHIVATOPIA
Pin 29682: Stitch NATELOVE
Pin 29698: Minnie Mouse
Pin 29699: Simba BECKYSAURUS
Pin 29700: Daisy Duck
Pin 29701: Winnie-the-Pooh
Pin 29702: Flower the Skunk
Pin 29703: Figment

And I don't really need/want the map either, so please let me know if you are interested in that. I think it'll be an extra $10 for that, flat including shipping.

thanks everyone and let me know if you are interested!

Last edited:
If there's any chance of this going through, I'd take Figment if possible, it's my sisters favorite character.

Back