• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone know what this might be worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what this might be worth?

Ventchick

The DPF Ventriloquist
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Found this at a garage sale today. Can anyone tell me anything about it? In case you can't see, it's numbered 1/350
image_zpsjkzycqtk.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zps6x5wolgn.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

And the others are listed for anywhere between $800 and $1600.

I also wonder what happened to Nicki.

That inscription may make it less valuable (although I wouldn't change the backing paper on it either)

Wow....awesome find!

No idea about value, I'd go by Ebay prices as well.

Last edited:
Y'all are concerned about Nicki, and I'd be willing to bet she just outgrew Disney (some people do, apparently??? Weird) or never liked it in the first place, so she ditched this as soon as Daddy and Wendy wouldn't find out. :p At least, let's hope so. Either way, what an awesome find, ventchick!

Lol all the concern for Nicki!!!

I'm definitely going to sell it, so if anyone is interested, lemme know. I'm not sure the price yet, but at those prices, I can't afford to keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back