• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone?

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Does ANYONE have an extra Suprise Release Jessica fro 6/22/12 that I could purchase PRETTY PLEASE?!?!:eek::drool: I would be SO grateful!!! :D Please PM me

As DSF only allows one per person on LE 150's. There wont be extra's... Just ones for sale or trade at rather a high "price" due to the loverlyness of the pin. I will however discuss with my hubby, since I know he is picking one up. I know he wants it for trading, and you dont have much yet, so dont hold your breath, and if someone else offers, dont wait for us. :) But I promise I will discuss it.

As DSF only allows one per person on LE 150's. There wont be extra's... Just ones for sale or trade at rather a high "price" due to the loverlyness of the pin. I will however discuss with my hubby, since I know he is picking one up. I know he wants it for trading, and you dont have much yet, so dont hold your breath, and if someone else offers, dont wait for us. :) But I promise I will discuss it.

Oh NO, that is such a bummer, I want one SO bad! :( I greatly appreciate you talking to him and understand if he doesn't want to, but it would make this new collector's month if he did, lol! :) I think I need to move or something, I am NEVER gonna get this pins I REALLY want, ugh, ha ha! I thank you a ton for your kindness and asking your husband!!! :D

Psycho Pixie,

Although these are limited to one per person and may be a little rare right now, do not worry. I am sure someone on here will be able to work out a trade with you, or even sell you it at cost.

Although those people are rare, they do exist, as I am one of them. I do not have this pin, but since it is one I do not collect, I would have gladly traded it to you or sent it to you at cost.

A lot of people are willing to do this on this forum. They just have to keep a low profile. :)
Keep your chin up!!!

Vicki

Psycho Pixie,

Although these are limited to one per person and may be a little rare right now, do not worry. I am sure someone on here will be able to work out a trade with you, or even sell you it at cost.

Although those people are rare, they do exist, as I am one of them. I do not have this pin, but since it is one I do not collect, I would have gladly traded it to you or sent it to you at cost.

A lot of people are willing to do this on this forum. They just have to keep a low profile. :)
Keep your chin up!!!

Vicki

Hey Vicki, Psycho Pixie was helping me, I am the one trying to get this pin, lol! :) I appreciate the info though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back