• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone's got the 2013 Valentine Pins? I need them O__O!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone's got the 2013 Valentine Pins? I need them O__O!!!

Milky

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

pin94841

Pin 94841: Tokyo Disney Resort (TDR) - Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse - Sweet Love Valentine 2013
Class:Disney Pins
Origin:Japan

Do you have a black scene from Peter Pan, Cinderella, Fantasia? Or you just have a PODM you haven't been able to trade off and you want something else for it? (Depending on the scene) I want them! Please PM/email me and tell me what you have! I'm willing to trade and/or buy it from you! Thanks!
I'm a quest to buy undesirable PODMs! Here is what I'm hoping to purchase them for but if you want more/trade please do barter with me :D

Cinderella (no characters? great!): $20~33
Peter Pan (moon? sky? swans? wonderful!): $15~28
Lady Tramp (cut offs? unwanted chefs? yay!): $10~23
Aladdin (have a :/ scene? awesome!): $15-22
Snow White (have a bad scene? perfect!): $20~50
Fantasia (black sky? planets? lights? terrific!): $10~20
Bambi (scene of trees? marvelous!): $20~50
Pinocchio (unwanted scene? yes yes yes!): $15-25
Dumbo (don't want animal scene? tremendous!): $15-25
Little Mermaid (D: scene? yay!): $20~30
Lion King (meh cell? woot!): $15-20
Beauty and the Beast (don't want your scene? gimme!): $25-40

As of now I do not need SITS, Alice in Wonderland.

Hello! I've been trying to find a good Peter Pan & Fantasia PODM to no avail. I'm still quite new so I don't exactly have much to offer except to purchase it off of you. So here's the thing, if there's a pin(s)/grail that you want to trade for it, I will do my very best to try to hunt it down in order to trade with you! Thank you for taking the time to look at this thread! I really appreciate it! Any help would be great :D

Here are the scenes I'm looking for:

Scenes do not have to be exact. If you think you have a scene that I might like that's not shown please PM or email me a photo or description! Thank you!

PETER PAN
w0i9hs.jpg
29bim8m.jpg
pp3.jpg

FANTASIA
2mm7s0l.jpg
2n16e00.jpg

Hello ^__^/ Below are pins I'm looking for now. Thank you so much for your time for checking out this thread. Also please feel free to teach me all the pin-works for a newbie and being patient with me :) PODM - Piece of Disney Movie Scenes (please feel free to offer other scenes)

pin85350th72
Pin 85350:

Wanted Scenes:
Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Pinocchio

http://i50.tinypic.com/rbmzir.jpg
Any good scene w/ Pinocchio & Jimmy together
pino1.jpg

DISNEY PALS LUCKY DRAW BOXED PIN SERIES
Again, thank you very much for looking! ^__^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.