• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Ariel, oh magical Ariel, WDI ENTIRE SET!! Ends Wednesday 11/6 @6pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Ariel, oh magical Ariel, WDI ENTIRE SET!! Ends Wednesday 11/6 @6pm PST
Haha well thanks for saving me research time I really really appreciate your interest and enthusiasm! I will announce the winner tonight when the auction closes :) thanks once again!

I know I would choose the LE pins because open edition can always be reissued while LE pins can't but I do understand that not everyone thinks that way. I want to offer a trader for you but only if it would make a difference in the bid. If you are only counting the pins on your wants then nothing I offer will make a difference. (Call this a shameless plug... I know... it is shameful... LOL)

Well, I do not have much to offer here but I will give you your choice of the following to add to my prior bid... Hopefully this is a big enough assortment.

I am also willing to send three random pins instead of one of choice with the two pins if that is desired. Just trying to cover all the bases.

Dang it rocky. ..I want these too...and am very tempted to add... as I am getting out of my bambi and thumper collection.

Okay this is honestly so close! Thank you so much to Rocke01 and Catz! Really appreciate the bids and would be more than happy with either. Rocke01 is the winner!

PS Catz- let me know if you ever want to sell/trade any of that collection ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back