• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Around 50 New Traders. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got back and trying to ship all pins I have to ship out, and just updated my traders, got lots of new great traders, check them out, and I am responding back to everybody who have message me, thank u for your time. ;)

it was my pleasure, she is learning and i just tried to made it as fun and pleasant for her. :)

i believe at the moment i only have one left, and it is little mermaid. :)

Okay, finally updated my traders.

Also went to WDW this weekend and was able to buy, Literally the last 2 classic D haunted mansion pins for trading, they are now sold out at Down Town Disney, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom, not sure about Hollywood Studious.

My traders changed a lot since last time, so take a look and see if we can get a trade going. Again, if you see something you most have let me know, I can always look at your traders and try to work something out. Thank you so much for your time, and happy trading. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back