• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Art for Pins?

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Myself, being hollie, is an artist. well is arty. would you trade for my art. please be as positive critical as you can. i dont have the greatest self esteem:
tumblr_m60pttErJd1qh60jvo1_500.png

tumblr_m5xac2di921qh60jvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m79uf7W1AE1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m923b6tzN11qh60jvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9u5jkW3201qh60jvo1_500.jpg

these are some examples of my artwork

As someone who has successfully traded art for pins on several occasions, I would say that your art would be popular here. :) Your style has enough of "you" in it, but still has the Disney touch. And since we are all Disney peeps, it matters whether it has the Disney touch or not. lol.

Just a few pointers:

a) Always offer custom pieces if doing an auction. But tell your limits up front. (like for myself, I prefer to draw women. I can draw men with reference, but they usually come out a little girly.)
b) Colored works gets more attention when offered.
c) Don't be afraid to say "I'm Awesome, and I know it!" ;)

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back