• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Art of Ariel / Body Language Pin LE 300 D23 Expo/ Disney Store Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art of Ariel / Body Language Pin LE 300 D23 Expo/ Disney Store Europe

CarlandEllie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hi I am selling the Art of Ariel pin with an LE of 300 that was released at D23 Expo and on Disney Store Europe. Mine is from the latter. It comes new in box and is beautiful! My price is 205$ (the 5 dollars are for Paypal fees), shipping is included - I use USPS, with tracking and insurance. I also sell an Ariel Compact Mirror from Sephora for 35$. Shipping alone for that should be around 3 dollars, if you buy both items there is no extra shipping cost and it will only be 230$ total.

I do not have much seller feedback on here yet, as I have only bought a few items and this is my first sale, but I have 100% feedback on Ebay (Seller: quintogirl).

I am only in the US for another two weeks (I am from Germany :)) and hope to sell and ship in that time frame.

I will add photos in the next post, thank you! :)

Sorry two weeks is not completely correct, it's only 10 more days left ;)
I am trying to add pictures right now that I took with my iPad, maybe someone can help me with how to do that? I only seem to be able to post links to photos.

Sorry two weeks is not completely correct, it's only 10 more days left ;)
I am trying to add pictures right now that I took with my iPad, maybe someone can help me with how to do that? I only seem to be able to post links to photos.
Once you take picture, go to tiny pic and it is very easy to put up photos.
Thats what I use and it's really easy with iPads/iPhones.

206el2t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back