• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: As Promised... another Centaur.. or Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: As Promised... another Centaur.. or Two!

Catz

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Hello..

Welcome to another CATZ auction. There was so much success on the first auction.. so as promised here is another Centaur for your bidding.

Auction ends Sunday. January 20th at 9PM Disneyland time..

I have LE2000 Pin 28176: Melinda and Brudus http://Pin 28176: Melinda and Brudus ( I HOPE the pic shows!!)
pin.cgi

There are 14 trading and 85 wanting.. I have received requests from others on this pin as well.. they are not listed as wanting the pin so i think the numbers on this one are a bit skewed.

Please no private bids on this one... Everyone bids for themselves.. or if you want to contact the bidder for a joint bid.... i will accept that.

No anonymous bids to me for this one.

Good luck all!

Oh god my stomach hurts gonna try this again lol
65086 DISNEY SHOPPING SOUTHERN BELLE STITCH AND LILO LE 250
78011 DISNEY STORE GOLDEN BROCADE POCAHANTAS LE 125
29641 DISNEY AUCTIONS PRINCESS GROUP PORTRAIT LE 1500

WOW.. not even 15 minutes!

1. MAD HATTER -- OMG.. GREAT pins!
2. Psycho Pixie-- Need yes. Good pins
3. RiftRaftStreetRat... WHO doesn't love Perry!

:bowdown:There is absolutely no way I can outbid such excellent pins from hatter! Very good bid!! I stand. wont be adding.

:hug:I wish everyone luck who wants to try to beat that.

Crazy...overnight...I received 4 requests for this pin...and no new bids??? Crazy.

I was one of the ppl who PMed u about this pin before it was put up for auction lol

*After seeing Mad hatter's bid* ::falls over::

I don't believe I can beat his/her bid, but I'll humor everyone with a bid in a bit. The worse u can do is say no :) lol

Wow...mad hatter has everyone scared.

Still in first...Mr Hatter of the crazy kind.
2. Pinkeeper ...who holds 3 great pins. I NEED
Thrice is the disneyvillianlover...I love that Minnie!! Never seen that version.

Echo...you have great pins.

Bump for an awesome member!! :bigthumb:

Aww... thanks Story! I think everyone is watching the rapunzel ....which i bid my soul! LOL not really... but everything else i had. Tink as Jessica, stitch w/butterfly, 2 podm's.. and only made 2nd. SO.. i am back to this one.. i'm out :(

OH Well..

For the record.. EVERYONE>>> I hadn't pulled this pin out of the wrapper (I got it when i bid on my hercules grail... ) SO... I pulled it out and there are some small scratches on it. IF YOU SEND your email address to me.. i will send pictures of the pin. They aren't horrible.. but definitely there. PLEASE email you address so you can see them before further bidding.

Aww... thanks Story! I think everyone is watching the rapunzel ....which i bid my soul! LOL not really... but everything else i had. Tink as Jessica, stitch w/butterfly, 2 podm's.. and only made 2nd. SO.. i am back to this one.. i'm out :(

Whoa, that must be some crazy bidding in there then!! I have not been keeping up with all the individual bids (particularly because I'm too lazy to look up the pin numbers- in the words of Gaston, 'there's no pictures!' :lol:) but I have a feeling it's going to get super intense, especially if a bid like yours got 2nd :eek: Wishing you all the best on the rest of this auction!! :D (Each time I see your post, I am reminded I still got some writing to do!! XD)

​I will try! Last minute attempt haha:

Pin 402: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #96 (Bambi)
Pin 19411: JDS - Glitter Ovals (Jasmine)
Pin 87293: Tinker Bell Multiple Poses
Pin 80608: Disney Tangled - Rapunzel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back