• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Auction 4 Cat Lovers ( Robin Hood, Lion King, Jungle Book, Cheshire)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Auction 4 Cat Lovers ( Robin Hood, Lion King, Jungle Book, Cheshire)

bombardon3

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
The winner is docfish2u!

This auction is for the complete set of all 4 Disney Cats pins from Disney Soda Fountain.

P1000064.jpg

Pin 83849: DSF - Disney Cats - Prince John & King Leonidas
Pin 83850: DSF - Disney Cats - Scar & Simba
Pin 83851: DSF - Disney Cats - Bagheera & Shere Khan
Pin 83852: DSF - Cheshire Cat as a Lion

The winner receives one of each pin.

Rules are simple: follow all DPF rules (no cash, no PM bids, etc.). This auctions ends on Thursday 7/12/12 at 7PM Pacific. I will be at Comic-Con that weekend so if the winner can contact me on Thursday night I will mail out the pins on Friday, otherwise it will have to wait until Monday.

Feel free to bid anything on my wants list and also anything not on my owns list that you think I might enjoy. I collect sci-fi themes (Tron, Tomorrowland, Epcot, Marvel, etc.), Tinker Bell, Heimlich, and Guido from Cars. I'm also looking for any PoDM pin, especially a Peter Pan with Tinker Bell and Dumbo with his mom.

If you are a new member of DPF and/or have low feedback, I may ask that you send your pin first. No offense is implied.

Happy bidding :hsd:

Last edited:
Sunday morning bump from my hotel room in Las Vegas. Yes, just got back from my friend's bachelor party and first thing I do is check DPF. :mickey:

Pin 59265: DS Cars - 5 Pin Set - Guido Only

Pin 82473: Hip Lanyard Starter Set - Cars at Disney Theme Parks -Guido Only

Pin 91066: DLR - Luigi's Flying Tires - Logo

I'll try:
Pin 89172: WDW - Epcot® Flower and Garden Festival 2012 - Tinker Bell
Pin 84606: WDW - Star Wars(TM) Mystery Collection - Characters with Quotes - Stitch as General Grevious Only

i offer:
1052 captian eo disneyland logo

5938 ivory star tours logo
25182 dlr frame poster 20k leagues under the sea

Monday Morning Leaderboard

1) Jvsetg
2) CrashMyParty
3) Kpchow

scarsiandam - Don't be afraid to bid stuff not on my wants. You have plenty on your trades that I wouldn't mind having including others from the fortune cookie set or just about any Tinker Bell pins.

I don't have much on your wants, or trades that go with the ones you seem to like, but I'll bid these

and the 2 pins I have from your wants

Hey, I'm going to bid! :)

Pin 42256: WDW - Booster Collection 4 Park Logo (EPCOT)
Pin 90790: WDW - Attraction Posters - Jungle Cruise
Pin 67331: Celebrate Everyday - Mystery Pin Collection (Mickey Mouse and Tinker Bell Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back