• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: AUCTIONING - Pin 31967: Disney Auctions - Lion King Jumbo pin ENDS 6-10-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: AUCTIONING - Pin 31967: Disney Auctions - Lion King Jumbo pin ENDS 6-10-12

thekaratekid

Wax on. Wax off.
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Due to the popularity of the trade auctions I too will go ahead and change this and auction this pin to the highest bidder. I am AUCTIONING the following pin:

[pinpics]31967[/pinpics] Pin 31967: Disney Auctions - Lion King Jumbo pin

Offers that match my wants are definitely welcomed. I am starting to collect Auction Ariel pins. The pin is in my collection but I really don't collect Lion King so I would like to give someone else the opportunity to get it. The pin is mint and on the original card.

RULES
1. Auction will run until 9:00 PM PST Sunday 6/10/12.
2. There will be a winning bid.
3. Winning pin will be mailed as soon as both parties trade contact information and will be mailed with DC (usually mailed within 48 hours).
4. Person who won the pin must mail their pin(s) out as soon as possible also and mailed with DC (preferably mailed within 72 hours).
5. You can change your bid as many times as you would like by revising the old bid. I review all final bids before making a decision.
6. All bids must be made on this thread.
7. First person to post the "BUY IT NOW" pins will be the winner and the auction will close early.

Thanks to Goofy Moe for a lovely new concept to trading.

BUY IT NOW price for this pin is a bid for any three of the following pins:

Pin 74176: DisneyStore.com - Up Set - Carl Fredricksen with Grape Soda Badge Only

Pin 70657: DSF - Disney Pixar's 'Up' - Kevin

Pin 77495: DSF - Grape Soda badge pin
Pin 78741: DisneyStore.com Up Pin Set - My Adventure Book Only

Last edited:
Omg! I'm sweating!!

Modified bid a little:

OPTION 1:
All three :)
Pin 35272: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch with March Hare & Mad Hatter
Pin 36976: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Eeyore Umbrella
Pin 48407: DisneyShopping.com - Stitch as Albert Einstein

OPTION 2:
This one
Pin 49510: Disney Auctions - Stitch as Biker Elvis - Jumbo
AND pick one of these:
Pin 35272: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch with March Hare & Mad Hatter
Pin 36976: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Eeyore Umbrella
Pin 48407: DisneyShopping.com - Stitch as Albert Einstein

Last edited:
Thread has changed. It is now being auctioned. Good luck to all and happy bidding! Feel free to offer stuff that aren't on my wants list. Thank you all for the interest!!!

Thread has changed. It is now being auctioned. Good luck to all and happy bidding! Feel free to offer stuff that aren't on my wants list. Thank you all for the interest!!!

Would love to own this pin.

My bid would be all of these pins as I noticed that you collect Stitch and princesses:

63948. 17757, 18914, 20952, 20953, 25774, 37304, 60815 and 60112

Fingers crossed
x

Last edited:
Modified bid

pin55688th72
pin84814th72

Last edited:
I just received the Stitch Love Bug pin so that pin is now off my wants list. Thank you all for participating and keep the bids coming. No clear favorite yet.

congratulations to wyllieam for placing the winning bid. I will contact you shortly to exchange information. Thank you all for participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back