• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Avengers Assembled! FULL SET ends 5/22 8pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Avengers Assembled! FULL SET ends 5/22 8pm PST

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
No, I don't have a thing for trains, it's just a coincidence, I swear!
...okay well I DO have a thing for trains actually. But anyway!

I'm administrating this auction for my best friend Seanan, who wants to auction this set but can't log in often enough to watch it. So you're trying to appeal to HER wants list here! :)

What you're bidding on:
Avengers Monorail FULL SET INCLUDING the LE 300 CHASER!

3H-dRG5AkrrOlJ9crY-48Ik_cWCLR_MmicuVO2_2Hdo=w889-h370-no

We can include one (1) empty mystery box along with the pins, so please let us know if you're into that sort of thing. :)

What we're looking for:

The relevant wants list is pinpics user Seanan.
(She has not had time to set up a DPP account, sorry!)

Highest priorities on her wants list in order of preference:
MEGARA MEGARA MEGARA
Wreck-It Ralph
Frozen
pixies/fairies, especially the non-tink ones (she likes Tink too, the other ones just have fewer pins made)
Haunted Mansion, especially Hatbox Ghost
anything Halloween related

If you don't have her wants, feel free to bid good traders! Anything she can use to get her faves, especially MEGARA!
(And, if there's anything particularly delicious on my wants list, I'm allowed to consider that too...) ;)

When we're done:

Thursday, May 22, 8:00 pm Pacific.
Giving this a full week so that I have time to consult with her if needed.

Time to hop on the train again!

My DPP is more up to date right now. But please feel free to bid anything; good traders are welcome too!

Let's go with:

Pin 69930: DisneyStore.com - Puppet Pals Series - Tinker Bell with Peter Pan & Tinker Bell
Pin 53571: Disney Fairies Series - Rani
Pin 53570: Disney Fairies Series - Prilla

Oh I need these!
I'll bid:
Pin 98984: DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Rapunzel and Flynn in lantern scene

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seanan and I will both choose, but if there's a time when I can't get hold of her, I have permission to make the call.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

As it stands now: Zag in first place, snazzy a close second. Sorry for the rushed post; on my way from a birthday party to a gig!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

i'll bid these please,
pinpics numbers
90618 haunted mansion Bertie
90619 haunted mansion the twins wellington & forsythia
44786 fairies prilla
54932 dancing tink
94355 tinkerbell

thanks .

I'm out as I guess I'm last as I haven't even been put where I am on the board

Aw! I didn't mean to imply that you weren't being considered at all. As I said I was on the fly, in the car on my phone running between a party and a concert, and so couldn't type much. I figured there being only three bids at the time, third place would be implied.

New leaderboard!

1st: kajtdd with Megara!
2nd: Zagales14 with pixies
3rd: tie:
snazzybowtie with an excellent trader
Damiens Pins with a Ralph pin that is also a good trader (note: it's neither on Seanan's wants or her owns so we need to check tomorrow if she has this one)

I bid

Pin 65548: DisneyShopping.com - Halloween 2008 Series Witch Tinker Bell Pin (on card)Pin 25319: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Frankenstein Donald Duck

Oooh, you guys are making this tough! Which is awesome! :D

New leaderboard:

1st: kajtdd hangs on to the lead with an LE Tink from Seanan's wants added on to Megara!
2nd: combatdre steals second with a rare Halloween Tink and another great Halloween pin!
3rd: Zagales14 with some sweet pixies!

Still plenty of room on the train, my friends! Hop on! :D

I bid

Pin 70064 DLR - Haunted Mansion O'Pin House: For Rent Pin
Pin 98420 DLR - Mickey's Halloween Party 2013 - Annual Passholder - Chip and Dale
Pin 97849 Disney's Frozen Opening Day Olaf Pin

Thank you for the additional bids! After a lot of consideration...

1st: kajtdd still hanging on!
2nd: Zagales14 pulls *slightly* ahead!
3rd: combatdre still in it with Tink!

One more daaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwn, one more daaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy, one day moooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrre!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back