• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

awesome signature block?

awesome signature block?

itsmeadamg

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just signed up for the site and was wondering where I can get one of those awesome signature blocks that show the pins I need? Thanks for the help, and it is great finding a place to trade and talk to other pinners!

Hello , I'm technologically challenged too :)
Mine was done for me by Snow but I know SiuJerkJai does them too . You can search for them in the community tab and message them . I'm sure one or the other will be able to help you out .
Best of luck
David

I use photoshop and a free gif converter site. You can you basically any free editing program though to make the image, it doesn't need to be photoshop, then the gif generator site to make it flash/move. Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back