• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Back from a long hiatus- CT resident :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from a long hiatus- CT resident :)

Redrose

Working Mom of two
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hi All!

I am back after taking some time off. I didn't realize how long I had been gone till I looked at my private messages. I am now a FTM to twins and want to start up trading again very slowly. As you can imagine I am on a budget :)

I need something to occupy my mommy time at night when I don't feel like reading or playing around with my facebook page The Walt Disney Cultural Society and I remembered how awesome everyone in here was when I was a more active member.

hi @slbrabham when I was collecting I had a ride collection that I was finishing, it is finished now. I have recently gotten into Haunted Mansion stuff. I love its a small world too. So basically I have a feeling most of my pins will be ride related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back